Pitch Ur Product is organized with an aim to provide participants with an opportunity that can transform their innovation - something as simple and small scale initiative as their summer project or a research endeavor - into real world entrepreneurial ideas.
Here, we examine your ability to evaluate the market, customer needs, product usability. Your plan of action to safeguard the intellectual rights of your product (majorly by creating entry barrier) and your future research goals associated with the same product or plans to launch parallel products.
The last year winners are:
- Team Sigma
- Team Acapella Pic-o-Pic
Participating teams need to fill up this form detailing the abstract of their idea. Shortlisting for the next round will be done on the basis of this abstract.
Shortlisted participants have to give a presentation of their abstract at e-Summit '16 where they will be judged by our panel of judges. This shall take place on 28th August at IIT Kanpur.
- The participants will make a presentation (12 slides maximum, including introduction) summarizing their product and business plan.
- 3-5 minutes are reserved to answer the questions raised by the judges, if any.
The prize money comprises of 35K will be awarded to the winners as follows.
- 1st Prize: 20,000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 10,000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 5,000 INR
Rules and Regulations
- A team of maximum 5 members is allowed.
- Pooling projects from different clubs and departments of your institute is permitted.
- All interpretations of the rules and decisions of the judging panel and organising team, in all matters related to Pitch-ur-Product, are final. The judging panel and organising team reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find or believe that participants have:
- Tampered with the entry process or operation of the competition,
- Violated any of these rules, or
- Plagiarised the idea, in parts or as a whole
- Under all circumstances, the decision of the judging committee will be final.