E- Cell IIT K presents “Stock the Stock”, a live stock trading competition is created for everyone to showcase their aptitude in, complete with a stock market, a central bank, an FII and news flashes at regular intervals that see prices fluctuate as you react to them. Compete against the smart-witted minds to design the most valuable portfolio from the provided stocks through excessive bidding and win exciting prizes!
Participating teams will need to fill up this form . Online submission of the form must be done by 20th August. Shortlisting for the next round will be done on the basis of first come first serve.
50 stocks, some of them belonging to fortune 500 companies will be Auctioned.
For Final Round:
Judgement will be based on the following:
- Net value of the portfolio designed
- Extra points for diversified portfolio
- Extra points for number of fortune 500 companies traded
- The money left will be considered as gold ETF
The prize money comprises of 20K will be awarded to the winners as follows.
- Round 1
- INR 500 to all the qualifying teams
- First Prize :: 10000
- Second Prize :: 5000
- A chance to get FIFA 17 .
Rules and Regulations
- A team of atleast 5 members is allowed.
- All interpretations of these rules and decisions of the judging panel and organising team in all matters related to Stock The Stock are final. The judging panel and organising team reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find or believe that participants have:
- Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition,
- Violated these rules, or
- Plagiarised the idea or some parts of it.
- Under all circumstances, the decision of the judging committee will be final